Join our Youth Advisory Committee and make an impact!
Are you 15-24? Your voice matters! Help us raise awareness by developing a new substance use campaign.
We’re looking to spark conversations around youth substance use and how to minimize potential harms. We are looking for youth to co-design, develop new content, and help spread the word. The committee will meet 4-5 times over the course of 5 months. We are committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for everyone to participate in a meaningful way.
- Provide feedback and input into an awareness campaign
- Inform new content, offer feedback on the awareness campaign
- Help us identify how best to reach youth
- To take action and influence efforts to prevent youth from developing problematic substance use
- You’ll experience being part of a committee and learn about campaign development
- To connect with peers who share your interests in helping others
- 15-24 years old and living in BC
- We encourage representation from diverse youth, including Indigenous youth, youth that identify as LGBTQ2S+ and youth with lived and living experience related to drug use
When and where?
You can participate virtually or by phone. Meetings will be held every two-four weeks in evenings. Please plan to attend 4-5 sessions over the course of the next 5 months.
Interested in joining?
To sign up or learn more, please contact email@example.com.