September 25, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. (virtual)
The Board of Canadian Mental Health Association, BC Division (the “Association”) hereby gives notice of the 67th Annual General Meeting of the Association to be held virtually on Zoom on September 25, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
In order to attend, you will need to register in advance of the meeting by e-mailing AGM.RSVP@cmha.bc.ca
The meeting is called for the following purposes:
- To receive the annual report;
- To report on the election of the Directors;
- To receive the financial statements of the Association for the period ended March 31, 2020 and the report of the auditor on those financial statements;
- To appoint the auditor for the next fiscal year;
- To consider and vote on the Special Resolution to amend the Bylaws of the Association in the form attached to this Notice of Meeting as Schedule “B”.
- Download the proposed changes to the Bylaws
- Download a blacklined version of the current bylaws
- Download a bylaw comparison chart
Voting procedures at this meeting are outlined in the current bylaws of the Association:
- Each ordinary member who are listed on the register of members as of August 27, 2020 has one vote for each resolution.
- Voting can occur in person or by proxy.
- The proxy form is attached as Schedule “A”.
- Proxies must be received at the registered office of the Association not less than 1 hour before the meeting, emailed to AGM.RSVP@cmha.bc.ca
Members may designate their proxy to any member attending including the following Association Board members who have confirmed attendance: Dave Delong, Canon Fung, Erol Olsen, Jacki McPherson, Jane Atherton, Raegan Paul, Omar Alasaly, Tom Morton, and Navi Rattan.