September 29, 2018 at 7:00 a.m.
CMHA BC Division Office
#905 – 1130 West Pender Street, Vancouver, BC
The Board of Canadian Mental Health Association, BC Division (the “Association”) hereby gives notice of the 65th Annual General Meeting of the Association to be held on September 29, 2018 at 7:00 a.m. The meeting is called for the following purposes:
- To receive the annual report;
- To report on the election of the Directors;
- To receive the financial statements of the Association for the period ended March 31,
2018 and the report of the auditor on those financial statements;
- To appoint the auditor for the next fiscal year.
Voting procedures at this meeting are outlined in the bylaws of the Association, as follows:
- Each ordinary member has one vote for each resolution.
- Voting can occur in person or by proxy.
- The proxy form is linked below
- Proxies must be received with the Association by 4:00 pm on September 25, 2018 as
a. by mail to CMHA BC Division, #905 – 1130 W Pender, Vancouver, BC V6E 4A4
b. by facsimile to (604) 688-3236
c. by e-mail attaching a PDF format to email@example.com
Members may designate their proxy to any member attending including the following
Association Board members who have confirmed attendance: Omar Alasaly, Canon Fung, Barb Keith, Jacki McPherson, Judy Moore