The Canadian Mental Health Association, BC Division (CMHA BC) is currently seeking candidates for three positions on our Board of Directors. The position is a three-year term from September 2021 to September 2024. We are looking for individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences who are interested in helping us fulfill our vision of improving the mental health and well-being of all British Columbians.
Members of the CMHA BC Division Board must reflect the diversity of our community. Best efforts will be made to include on the Board, people with the following attributes, experience and/or credentials:
- Providing care or treatment for:
– mental illness and/or
– substance use and addictions
- Fundraising and sponsorship
In addition, the Board of Directors prioritizes candidates who identify as:
- Persons with direct lived experience with mental illness or addiction
- Members of an Indigenous community
- Residents of Northern BC communities
- Youth (19–30 years of age)
Completed nomination forms must be received at the CMHA BC Division office by 4 pm PDT on May 28, 2021. Nomination packages are available to download below.