The Canadian Mental Health Association, BC Division (CMHA BC) is currently seeking candidates for three positions on our Board of Directors. The position is a three-year term from September 2023 to September 2026. We are looking for individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences who are interested in helping us fulfill our vision of improving the mental health and well-being of all British Columbians.
Members of the CMHA BC Division Board must reflect the diversity of our community. Best efforts will be made to include on the Board, people with the following attributes, experience and/or credentials:
- Community Engagement and Fundraising
- Technology and Cyber Security
- E-Mental Health
- Youth Mental Health (Post-Secondary)
- Human Resources or Workplace Mental Health
In addition, the Board of Directors prioritizes candidates who identify as:
- Persons with direct lived experience with a mental illness and/or addiction
- Indigenous People, Black People and People(s) of Colour
- Youth (19+) and Older Adults (60+)
- Underrepresented groups including but not limited to those represented by race, ancestry, place of origin, religion, physical or mental ability, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation and financial ability.
Completed nomination forms must be received by CMHA BC by 4:30 pm PDT on June 22, 2023. Nomination packages are available to download below.
- Download the CMHA BC Board Nomination Package or fill out the form online
- Read the Job Description
- See our current Board of Directors
Published: June 4, 2023
Updated: June 6, 2023