Thank you for your interest in CMHA BC membership!
By becoming a member of CMHA BC you are:
- Providing hope to the 1 in 5 Canadians who are directly affected by mental illness
- Supporting specialized services across BC and in your community
- Joining a movement to build a community of hope, support and inclusion for people with mental illness
- Showing you care about mental health in BC and in your community
Your membership includes:
- A CMHA BC membership card
- A voice in the future direction of CMHA BC through the opportunity to run for an elect the governing board and attend the Annual General Meeting
- A subscription to CMHA BC’s free monthly email newsletter, Mind Matters
- A free subscription to the award-winning Visions Journal
- Your membership with CMHA BC does not include membership with your local CMHA branch. If you want to become a member of your local branch, please contact them directly.
Annual membership fees:
- $20 Individual*
- $5 Individuals on limited income
- $50 Organization*
*Memberships expire March 31 of each year. New, non-subsidized memberships that begin between September 1 and March 31 need only pay half of the regular membership fee.
You can become a CMHA BC member or renew your membership online:
You may also send your completed membership form by mail with payment to:
Canadian Mental Health Association, BC Division
Suite 950 – 1130 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 4A4