CMHA’s certified Psychological Health and Safety Navigator Training program will help individuals who are working to improve psychological health and safety in workplaces or implement the National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace (the Standard).
- Demonstrate to employers the value and benefits of improved psychological health and safety in the workplace
- Align psychological health and safety with organizational goals
- Apply tools to assess and analyze psychological health and safety
- Develop implementation plans based on evaluation results
- Support, assess and evaluate implementation plans
- Establish appropriate monitoring, reporting, and review processes with a goal of continual improvement
Who should take this training?
This training is geared towards a variety of individuals who are tasked with addressing psychological health and safety in the workplace. For example, individuals who work in Human Resources, Occupational Health Safety, Health and Wellness, Health and Safety, Disability Management or are external workplace consultants are encouraged to register.
Dates: May 29 – June 1
Duration: 4 half days | 9am – 12pm
Cost: $1,250 + GST per participant
Registration Deadline: May 19, 2023
More training opportunities
If this session does not fit your schedule, register for the Psychological Health and Safety Navigator Training taking place September 18-21, 2023.
If you are looking for an introductory level of Psychological Health and Safety training, register for the:
- Psychological Health and Safety Supporter Training taking place June 6
- Psychological Health and Safety Supporter Training taking place September 15
View more workshops and training opportunities to support Workplace Mental Health and reach out to email@example.com with any questions.