September 12, 2022 to September 15, 2022
9:00 am to 12:00 pmAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
Duration: 4 half days (online training)
Cost: $1,250 per participant
CMHA’s certified Psychological Health and Safety Navigator Training program will help individuals who are working to improve psychological health and safety in workplaces or implement Canada’s National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace (the Standard).
You’ll learn how to:
- Demonstrate to employers the value and benefits of improved psychological health and safety in the workplace
- Align psychological health and safety with organizational goals
- Apply tools to assess and analyze psychological health and safety
- Develop implementation plans based on evaluation results
- Support, assess and evaluate implementation plans
- Establish appropriate monitoring, reporting, and review processes with a goal of continual improvement
Who should take this training?
This training is geared towards a variety of individuals who are tasked with addressing psychological health and safety in the workplace. For example, individuals who work in Human Resources, Occupational Health Safety, Health and Wellness, Health and Safety, Disability Management or are external workplace consultants are encouraged to register.
Registration deadline: September 2, 2022