Need help now?
If you or someone you know is in crisis now, please call 911 or a local crisis line (listed by province below).
- Alberta South: 1-888-787-2880 or 1-403-327-7905
- Greater Calgary: 1-403-266-4357
- Greater Edmonton: 1-780-482-4357
- Rural: 1-800-232-7288
- 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
- Regina: 1-800-306-6789
- North East Saskatchewan: 1-800-611-6349
- Saskatoon: 1-306-933-6200
- Estevan: 1-800-216-7689
- Swift Current : 1-800-567-3334
- Meadow Lake: 1-306-236-5570
Register now—learn to save a life
Because suicide can be a difficult topic to bring up, ASIST and safeTALK awareness training workshops equip you with the knowledge, skill and confidence to help someone at risk of suicide. Learn more and find a workshop near you.
This campaign is proudly supported by London Drugs
London Drugs is committed to the health, care and overall well-being of the individuals and families who live and work in the communities we serve and is proud to support the Canadian Mental Health Association’s efforts to bring attention to suicide prevention.