The Canadian Mental Health Association, BC Division (CMHA BC) is currently seeking candidates for three positions on our Board of Directors. The position is a three-year term from September 2020 to September 2023. We are looking for individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences who are interested in helping us fulfill our vision of improving the mental health of all British Columbians.
Members of the CMHA BC Division Board must reflect the diversity of our community. Best efforts will be made to include on the Board, people with the following attributes, experience and/or credentials:
- Fundraising and/or sponsorship
- Government relations
- Human resources or people capital
- Online or digital communication with a focus on marketing and/or fundraising
- Experience treating people with mental health or addiction issues
- Proven leadership capabilities
In addition, the Board of Directors prioritizes candidates who indentify as:
- Persons with direct lived experience with mental illness or addiction
- Members of an Indigenous community
- Youth (19 – 30 years of age)
Completed nomination forms must be received at the CMHA BC Division office by 4 pm PDT on May 29, 2020. Nomination packages are available to download below.